What's new

Dark Lord Day 2014

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a beer man can feel, a beer man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the Indiana border. I hope to see my friends, and shake their hands. I hope the grapes are as soapy as they have been in my dreams. I hope.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
mike, i love how giddy you sound over this, man. o)

i hope you have a hell of a time, and have a chance to cross paths with a few brothers en route. a couple few kids from the TN get together this weekend were speculating about it, so god willing you might see some of those kids as well (andy, this means you! and you too, dustin!).

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
It's absolutely stupid how difficult these tickets are to get. I'm sure they will need a blood or urine comparison to the ticket in the not to far future.

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
mike, i love how giddy you sound over this, man. o)

i hope you have a hell of a time, and have a chance to cross paths with a few brothers en route. a couple few kids from the TN get together this weekend were speculating about it, so god willing you might see some of those kids as well (andy, this means you! and you too, dustin!).
As much as I would love to go this year, it's completely out of the question due to work. As for next year, I really hope to make it!