What's new

Dark Lord Day 2016

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Just curious if anyone is going to Dark Lord Day at 3 floyds this year. I'm out here now for business and made my mandatory trip to the brewpub for dinner and drinks last night. Had the jerky, wings with the crazy-good pickles watermelon, the cheese curds, mussels and the snapper entree. All of it was phenomenal. And had a few Yum Yums, Gunballhead and some Zombie Dust. All my faves. Also picked up a case each of the Gumball and the Yum Yum.3floyds.jpg

The food is out of this world good...and the beer don't suck either. Been out this way a handful of times in the last few months and love it every time I go.

They're getting set up for the event already and have the parking and band areas all set up. The servers and everyone were trying all kinds of funky bottles last night. you could tell all the workers felt like it was Christmas week...they all seemed super giddy and in great moods.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have gone every year since 2009. Missed out on the tickets this year due to being out of the country when they went on sale (no wifi)