What's new

Dark Lord Day 2nd Chance

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
So, there I was, sitting on the couch watching my usual Sunday morning cartoons. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice that I have a message on my phone. I reach over and open a message from Mthhurley. It says, "CALL ME. NOW!" Uh-oh, I think. So, I call Miley and he tells me that 3Floyds just posted a message on Facebook that they have a couple hundred tickets to sell to locals. So, Miley tells me to get my ass in gear and LEAVE NOW! I hesitated for a minute, but realized that our group still needed tix. So I ran upstairs, rifled through the wife's purse for a couple bucks and got on my way. While on the road, I get another phone call from Miley. He says he thinks he's gonna meet me. After a short conversation about whether our still-sleeping, shithead friends deserved such effort, he decides to blaze the highways and meet me. I was there a bit before him, so I did the only thing a friend would.......I let him cut in line so that he could be sure to get tix, as well.

Well, this story ends well. We were able to grab 4 more tix AND grab some special, one-off beers. A big THANKS to Miley for being alert and awake enough on a Sunday morning, to get us a 2nd chance!!

April 28th is gonna be OFF THE HOOK!!!! We have a group of 12 getting together and herfing, while waiting in line for a special beer. I can't wait to share more sticks, craft beers, food and stories with some of the best BOTLs that I know.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thats awesome Rich! Cant wait for April 28th! What group did you guys get tickets for?

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Sunday morning
realized that our group still needed tix
I ran upstairs, rifled through the wife's purse for a couple bucks and got on my way
We were able to grab 4 more tix
Yet another example of why this is the best forum I've found anywhere on the interwebs. Nicely done Rich and Mike - two of the finest BOTL I've had the pleasure of meeting. :applause:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
"I reach over and open a message from Mthhurley. It says, "CALL ME. NOW!" Uh-oh, I think. So, I call Miley and he tells me that 3Floyds just posted a message on Facebook"

"Miley" huh? :headroll: I guess Mikey's new name is "Miley" thanks Rich!:thumbsup:

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
"I reach over and open a message from Mthhurley. It says, "CALL ME. NOW!" Uh-oh, I think. So, I call Miley and he tells me that 3Floyds just posted a message on Facebook"

"Miley" huh? :headroll: I guess Mikey's new name is "Miley" thanks Rich!:thumbsup:
Too funny Bobby:grin:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Thank God for friends like Mikey and Rich! I was ready to write off DLD this year! Good thing someone wasn't boozing with us booze hounds last night! Great job guys!

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
That was quite a chase today, better than any of the Monster Series chases.
I got lucky and looked at my phone as soon as I woke up so it was a group effort. I'll post a couple pics of what happened.

This was the line behind us. Less than 2 hours after they announced this even happening.

This was in front of us

Bonus beer!

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Hey this shithead sleepy friend was awake but in Wisconsin. (damn conference). Thanks for everything brothers.

My mom (works for a ticket broker) couldn't get any along with my sis wife and myself. Obviously we know who the better men are!

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Hey this shithead sleepy friend was awake but in Wisconsin. (damn conference). Thanks for everything brothers.

My mom (works for a ticket broker) couldn't get any :lol along with my sis wife and myself. Obviously we know who the better men are!
LMAO!!! At least you know who you are!! :thumbsup: