What's new

Dave Matthews Band Summer Tour 2010

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
My wife loves the DMB, I think he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated. If you've heard 1 DM song you've heard them all. I tried to get tickets to the show in KC for her and I will try to get her tickets for a show near us again, but I won't enjoy it.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
They are doing a free show (G.A. tickets) here for canceling twice. Got tickets and will be going.

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I'm gonna try to get to Alpine to see him.
I've got a buddy in Cleveland so I may try for Blossom as well.
It's been a couple years since I got to a show...I need to get back on the train! This would be around my 12th show I think.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My wife loves the DMB, I think he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated. If you've heard 1 DM song you've heard them all. I tried to get tickets to the show in KC for her and I will try to get her tickets for a show near us again, but I won't enjoy it.
I don't see a lot of new bands with the talent all the musicians who tour with dmb and dmb themselves have. Such as Tim Reynolds. He is an amazing guitarist and very underrated. All of dmbs live trax sound different I dont know what your listening to.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
3 days of the same band sound awful!
I imagine its fun if you are there, but i get tired of concerts after a few hours!

But the Gorge is by far the best local i've ever been to.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I have seen him a bunch, he used to play a lot around here in his early years. When it wasn't $50+ a ticket I would go. Great shows!

As a musician, I can say that they are an extremely talented group! Seeing them live it is very easy to notice. I honestly think they have the most talented drummer in the business and I think just about any drummer would agree with that or put him near the top of the list.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have seen him a bunch, he used to play a lot around here in his early years. When it wasn't $50+ a ticket I would go. Great shows!

As a musician, I can say that they are an extremely talented group! Seeing them live it is very easy to notice. I honestly think they have the most talented drummer in the business and I think just about any drummer would agree with that or put him near the top of the list.
+1 on the musical talent the the drummer is just INSANE.