What's new

Davidoff Cuban

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
From time to time a box will show up at Christies Auction House in London and some say you can still buy them in China or Japan.

Here's a fairly informative site....[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davidoff"]Davidoff[/ame]

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
From time to time a box will show up at Christies Auction House in London and some say you can still buy them in China or Japan.
Yes, and occasionally they will come up in private sale too. I have found the Davidoffs to be hit or miss. I have had much more luck with the Dunhills.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
they went out of production in what, 1981? You can still find singles on-line at about $100 a stick and up.
Early 90's was the final production of any Davidoff vitola but certain cigars were discontinued as early as the mid/late 80's

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
And you can find a Babe Ruth rookie card too, but you had better be a hell of a collector to even care about picking one up.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
You can also check out cubancigarwebsite.com. Great info and pics. Some cigars you might not have heard of. Like the famous Don Candido and Don Alfredo.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The secret with Davidoff''s or any collectible aged cigar is to buy them from a reputable dealer that way if they are crap they will take them back, Well at least C.Gars will.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yes, and occasionally they will come up in private sale too. I have found the Davidoffs to be hit or miss. I have had much more luck with the Dunhills.
I totally agree Kevin. Davidoff are very hit or miss...I have smoked many an expired Davi. The Dunhills however...haven't had a bad one. In my book the Atados smokes better than the Mojito or the Cabinetta. Of course, I would be in the small minority with that opinion.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Dunhills are better for the most part,IMHO...

Just picked up a couple more, I am happy whenever I can find one (and am not raped on the price)...

~brooks