What's new

Davidoff Culebras

GJCigars

Online Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried one of these? We just got in a shipment with a handful of these and they're pretty neat. I know Fuente and a few others have a similar stick, has anyone had a cigar in this shape? If so was it for a special occasion?

Joe

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Try using the Search function for things like this, mate. General questions have usually been asked already before.

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=26651"]culebra - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

GJCigars

Online Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was saying about the 2nd part of his post.
My bad Moro, next time I will. How does BOTL feel about raising dead threads? Say I had something to add to a post that was a year old, should I post my thoughts or would it be more relevant to start a new thread in that scenario?

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
My bad Moro, next time I will. How does BOTL feel about raising dead threads? Say I had something to add to a post that was a year old, should I post my thoughts or would it be more relevant to start a new thread in that scenario?
Dig it up!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Your good except intros.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had my first about a month ago; the illusione 23. Shared it with my bro and dad. I think that's the best way to smoke them. Split it with brothers of family. It was a good smoke, unusual because of shape but good. It held an ash really surprisingly well. I tapped mine at about an inch and a half. Just my 2 cents....

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The Davidof is not worth the $ IMHO, it is OK, now a millenium blend miight be good...still not worth it at retail.

My favorite culebra is the Partagas, I smoke them regulary these days, I am always looking for a couple smokers to hang out with just so we can smoke one.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
the davidoff culebras are so-so. i have not tried a culebra that i have LOVED, most are just ok. I have not tried the LFD lanceros culebras (own it though) or the CC party culebras (want it). Those may have potential.

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i love this type of thread because 90% of the people that post have no clue. These cigars are not like Bigfoot as some of the post refer to "I've seen them, you can find info here".

Davidoff Culebras is a one dimensional pricey smoke. Of course you have that classic taste of Davidoff. Little woody side.