What's new

Davidoff's AVO Unexpected Scam (Likely)

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Wondering what your thoughts are on this. As a regular Davidoff consumer I feel some type of way about this, maybe others do not or will not. The jist of it is the 4 new blends of AVO Unexpected were in fact not new blends at all they are all the Toro size from one of the core lines. Charging more and billing it as a limited edition. This isn't hearsay as 3 Davidoff employees revealed this on Cigar Dojos Smoke Night Live. It's a pretty long listen if you want to get the full context of it, titled AVO Unexpected Reveal.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
lol there is no way the passion = classic, two different blends. I just smoked a classic yesterday and today, MUCH lighter in body than the Passion is

The celebration is wayyyyyy to light to taste anything like an XO as well

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Hmmmm picked up the no 2 classic at shop and compared veryyyyy similar. Cold draw and aroma is identical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It will be interesting to see if the people embarrassed by this revelation exact revenge against the revealers. Not often that company personnel speak so openly about their employer without being where they can maintain some type of deniability. Even Jeff is taking a chance. He could have been a bit more discrete in explaining how he got duped and why the "special release" is on sale. Curious to see if he has trouble getting AVO in the future.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Is that when they were doing the Lost and Found, or was there something even worse?
No just the lost and found thing.

Made me think of them as the Milli Vanilli of the cigar world. (Sorry if that analogy dates me)

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy