What's new

Davidoff's AVO Unexpected Scam (Likely)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
No just the lost and found thing.

Made me think of them as the Milli Vanilli of the cigar world. (Sorry if that analogy dates me)

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
I'm with you on that. There was another one I thought was funny, when a company's own PR contradicts itself. PDR found a batch of cigars, of which they didn't know what they were, in the warehouse or whatever, then released then under that premise BUT then they went on to say that they were specifically blended for a local beverage store here in Chicago and also designed to pair with their house whiskey! Lol

https://halfwheel.com/pdr-cigars-sends-ar-cigar-collective-the-four-star-society-to-binnys-beverage-depot/292592/

Just revisiting that post I noticed that there's some hilarity in the comment section (which apparently I inspired).

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This same scam was basically the reason I stopped supporting Caldwell.
And I couldn't understand how the "boys" granted they didn't last for too long, actually thought this was a good investment (as the flippers flipped and the left out boys sought out). "Just an old cigar that no one wanted even being on clearance" not saying the one I speak of was bad. But when a retailing 3 dollar cigar just sits around for forever and some city slick comes and draws a horrible outline of a soda can, a deer, or butter that reads "Land of Snakes" a vast amount of folks are ready to throw 12 to get it and even more on the secondary...amazing!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
And I couldn't understand how the "boys" granted they didn't last for too long, actually thought this was a good investment (as the flippers flipped and the left out boys sought out). "Just an old cigar that no one wanted even being on clearance" not saying the one I speak of was bad. But when a retailing 3 dollar cigar just sits around for forever and some city slick comes and draws a horrible outline of a soda can, a deer, or butter that reads "Land of Snakes" a vast amount of folks are ready to throw 12 to get it and even more on the secondary...amazing!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Never was a fan of Caldwell, but this type of marketing doesn't surprise me from anyone anymore. Integrity is a thing of the past