What's new

Davidus Cigars opening new store in Baltimore!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! My name is Nate Hamm and I am the manager of a new cigar store opening in Baltimore. I am reaching out to you with a chance to work in the newest store to the Davidus Cigars family. Located on 1300 Bank Street (Central Ave) in the heart of Little Italy with walking distance to the Inner Harbor will be the main attraction for any cigar enthusiast in the Baltimore area. Our store would be partnered with Heavy Seas Alehouse for events so this perfect for the craft beer lover as well.

We are looking for cigar enthusiasts. If you have a passion for cigars and an outgoing personality, we want to talk to you! Most of our employees work for us part time. We offer a flexible schedule, product discounts, Sep IRA, Contests, Win Trips and Spiffs. Plus, smoke free Castro Brothers Brands cigars while you are working!

Please contact myself at nate.hmm at gmail.com if interested or through our website at this address: davidus dot com/employment dot html. In your message, please state how long you have been smoking cigars, what cigars you like to smoke, which DAVIDUS store(s) you shop at and are applying for, any retail experience, and any other important information. This is a smoking hot opportunity!

I am extremely excited about this store opening and hopefully any other BOTL in the Baltimore area are as well.

My best wishes to you all,
Nate Hamm

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
If I wasn't on the wrong side of the country I would be interested, sounds like a great opportunity for someone who wants to pick-up some part-time work with some great perks! Good luck!