What's new

Day 3 : BOTL / Drew Estate 8 Day Holiday Extravaganza

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cuba with Nicaragua coming in a close second. There's a little more separation between those two and the DR

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Cuba, then Nicaragua. Nicaragua has many more cigars that I buy, but that's a price + quality vs. taste/stick comparison for me. Nica is the king of cigars right now in terms of overall production value on what you buy.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Cuba, then Nicaragua. Nicaragua has many more cigars that I buy, but that's a price + quality vs. taste/stick comparison for me. Nica is the king of cigars right now in terms of overall production value on what you buy.
See, I wholeheartedly disagree. DR, Fuente in particular, produces some amazing smokes for amazing prices. 8-5-8 Sungrowns, Anejo, Opus, Chateau, Don Carlos etc all smoke more expensively then they actually cost in my opinion.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See, I wholeheartedly disagree. DR, Fuente in particular, produces some amazing smokes for amazing prices. 8-5-8 Sungrowns, Anejo, Opus, Chateau, Don Carlos etc all smoke more expensively then they actually cost in my opinion.
Agreed. Fuente is the reasons DR is my close second.