What's new

Day 4 : BOTL / Drew Estate 8 Day Holiday Extravaganza

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Well if I can get time to and it's sufficiently warm...Anejo Shark. If it stays cold then something smaller...Oliva V Melano perhaps.

Dan

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A "Sabroso" stick that I have been infusing with cinnamon, coffee, and vanilla for the past 3 years. I got a bundle of these guys a while ago, and they already had about 10 years on them. Really light-bodied smoke, but quite enjoyable. I used an old cigar box, loaded it with coffee grounds, cinnamon, vanilla... and let 5 or 6 sticks rest next to it all. I already had one of the sticks, and it does taste pretty damn good in my book (I'm sure this is nothing close to the ACID infusion process, but I figured I'll give it a run). The three flavors I chose really piggy-back on some of the natural ones I tasted in the cigar. Fun little experiment, and I do like working in an infused cigar into my rotation.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on how much lead time I had...say at least a couple of hours I'd smoke the "A" I got at a Drew Estate event last year. Been sitting in the humi just waiting for the right time, this sounds like the right time. Actually, to hell with it. End of the world or not that bad boy is coming out of the humi tonight and being put to a match.

Cheers