What's new

DC to LI Any Good Shops in Between?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Going to be heading up to LI next Tuesday for a day and a half for a few appointments. Any pipe heavy shops on the 95 corridor or on LI? I won't have a whole lot of time to hang will be on LI from Tuesday till Weds (have a concert Weds then back to DC early Thurs). G1

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Where on Long Island you heading to??? I have my local shop that has 2 locations right now, 3rd is in the works. The shop I have a locker at and also has quite a variation of pipes for a cigar lounge. Hopefully if you'll be in the area, one of the managers, Frank, will be there. He's the official "Pipe Guru" of the shops lol

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks been there, nice shop. Know Bruno from there. I don't remember them having a great pipe selection but guess I'll drop in and see. I'll be out in Patchogue on Weds, heading up to see Zebra. Then back down to DC for Thursday. G1

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks been there, nice shop. Know Bruno from there. I don't remember them having a great pipe selection but guess I'll drop in and see. I'll be out in Patchogue on Weds, heading up to see Zebra. Then back down to DC for Thursday. G1
I've never been to Roslyn Heights shop, but it's only what I've heard from others. It's a "work in progress" for the pipes. Sadly, not many people smoke them here.

Check out Village Cigar Headquarters in Patchogue on Main St. They're on instagram and I think facebook. Their IG is VillageCigarHQ I think?

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk