What's new

DE Releasing Ratzilla To Drew Diplomat Retailers

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've got a box being held for me as soon as they arrive at my local B&M. I'm gonna have to pay $14.85 a stick but at least I know I am getting a box. I won a contest an online vendor was running about a year ago where he was giving away his cigars he received on his Cigar Safari trip. I received a Velvet Rat,UF4,Ratzilla,and a Norteno prototype blend among several other sticks. I have to say the Velvet Rat and UF4 were both AMAZING and I just can't understand why they have not been added to the Unico Line as a regular production item. The Ratzilla was also a tasty treat and I hope these Ratzillas will be as good as that one was! I will be glad to hook up someone who wasn't able to locate any Ratzillas themselves out of this newly released batch but I am going to hold onto five of them for myself! I'm just selfish like that!:) LOL!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
It's going to be a regular product unico, so you'll be seeing them more often like the Dirty Rat or UF-13.
But exclusive to Diplo retailers, which means they'll likely be either tied to larger purchases or just plain HTF. Either way, too much hassle for 'em. I've jumped through tougher hoops for them in the past, I just don't feel like playing the HTF game anymore. But to anyone who hasn't tried them, they're maybe the second best in the lineup, behind the Velvet Rat.

If they announce an ongoing release of that, I'll probably have to jump back in...

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
not gonna chase. i've had several good ones back in the day. but, tastes change. i wonder if these were readily available, and everyone had a shot at them, would they be so highly sought after??? just wondering