What's new

DE Swag.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Is the MUWAT hat a Velcro band like the Undercrown? I've got a larger than average sized melon (7-3/4" ) and those adjustable size hats just don't lend themselves well to my proportions. Always on the lookout for L/XL FlexFit. This year's Tatuaje S&S was a decent hybrid but I'm still yet to find a nice cigar branded full-fit style. May have to commission my own LP or UC one some day...

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Is the MUWAT hat a Velcro band like the Undercrown? I've got a larger than average sized melon (7-3/4" ) and those adjustable size hats just don't lend themselves well to my proportions. Always on the lookout for L/XL FlexFit. This year's Tatuaje S&S was a decent hybrid but I'm still yet to find a nice cigar branded full-fit style. May have to commission my own LP or UC one some day...
No it's not. It's the snaps. I'm a 7 -3/8 and I have it like this.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I only like the snap backs. Even if velcro fits right, still do not like that style. Nice hat.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I have the UC hat myself and wear it all the time. The best fitting hat I have is the Drew Estate military hat. That thing fits like a champ on my odd shaped melon.

-KK33-

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
That 6x60 muwat is pretty Damn good. Down to the last 1/4 then mine got Tar flavored but it was am extremely humid day and all the smokes I had weren't burning right. It's delicious though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
The Viaje hats are flexfit, I have a big head and the L/XL size fits me great.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Just snagged the new no9 flex fit cap on their Black Friday deal. I wear the heck out of their military cap.
Was tempted, but its $22, and not perfect. If it were black on black, I'd do it. Just don't see myself wearing the bright white or flashy silver though.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I have the UC hat myself and wear it all the time. The best fitting hat I have is the Drew Estate military hat. That thing fits like a champ on my odd shaped melon.

-KK33-
Just got this one from my local. Definitely a nice hat and fits my huge-ass melon alright.

The Viaje hats are flexfit, I have a big head and the L/XL size fits me great.
They echoed this same thing.
I'm going to have to keep an eye out!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Just snagged the new no9 flex fit cap on their Black Friday deal. I wear the heck out of their military cap.
Was tempted, but its $22, and not perfect. If it were black on black, I'd do it. Just don't see myself wearing the bright white or flashy silver though.
I'm right there with ya!
I would love to see them re-release the Undercrown or older LP hats in a L/XL FlexFit option though...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Liga logo, but so much of their stuff has a gangsta vibe to it and I am a little too old to pull that look off anymore.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Haha, I'm too dorky, but I do like black hats.

I have that cutter and I'm not the biggest fan. Though I think it might have grown legs at a party I hosted.