What's new

Decaf coffee needed.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I need some new coffee to try I have a heart condition that prohibits the consumtion of caffeine so it needs to be decaf. I feel like I miss out on some great coffee because of this. So I usually stick with dunkin or starbucks, but. I prefer most everything strong ie cigars,drinks...these lack that full flavored robustness (don't think that's a word) I'm looking for any you coffee fiends help me out?

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
You can pick up a good grinder at Wally World or I might have an extra one laying around the house. World Market does have a good decaf and Costco decaf is good it is roasted by Starbucks whole bean also.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
probably the best thing you could do is roll through one or two of your locals and try their decaf. assuming you have anyone near you.

also, if you are looking for richer flavor profiles, usually darker is better. go for something full city, french, or vienna roasted ( refers to the level of doneness when roasting the bean).

don't really know man. yesterday i was making coffee using precaffeinated water, so decaf is not my bag.