What's new

Deer is in season

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
anybody up for some more jerky? got a new marinade!!

I'm hip, as long as the marinade isn't what I could be taken from the photo. Nice. Haven't hunted for 2 years for lack of land. That is now changed thanks to my cousin. Should be a great year for me and bad for the whitetail.

I would love to try it.

Also, received your package today. You are one hell of a brother. Very Very nice package.

I will post and send TR.

Thanks again Brother.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Holy frickn' shit that has got to be the funniest pic I've ever seen man! So many things come to mind, necrophillia, homosexuality, completely different species screwin', but most of all that dog is one horny little SOB, LMFAO! Great picture, I absolutely love it! I'd love to try some jerky as long as the marinade isn't Sparkys' sauce? What kinda smokes do you like I'll trade ya for some of the jerky...

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Holy frickn' shit that has got to be the funniest pic I've ever seen man! So many things come to mind, necrophillia, homosexuality, completely different species screwin', but most of all that dog is one horny little SOB, LMFAO! Great picture, I absolutely love it! I'd love to try some jerky as long as the marinade isn't Sparkys' sauce? What kinda smokes do you like I'll trade ya for some of the jerky...
haha,,, the marinade was in reference to the dog, and the jerky was for David's, uh, delight/enjoyment.... eeeewwwww!!