What's new

Delhi experiences for the magazine Smoke Russia

Everon

CigarARTer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all love in cigar smoke. All we can not live without our cigars. Most of us use humidors. I would like to ask about your experience with humidor?
Sorry, if matters are not quite understand places - this is because of the google translator, which I use. If something is written inaudibility, do not be afraid to ask.
And now is to help me ask the following questions - this is very important for me and it is possible that falls into a promising Russian magazine about cigars - so that, if desired, after answering the questions indicate your full name.

1. Preliminary preparations: deceptive or need? Is it true that before using the humidor internal walls must be soaked in water?
2. Price determines the quality, or just the design?
3. What country do better? If you can answer, why not?
4. Are there new items in technology manufacturing hyumidors?
5. Does external cover anything other than aesthetics?
6. How durable Humidor? For what reason fails and how to extend the service?
7. The aroma of wood transferred cigars? It affects the flavor of your hyumidor cigars?
8. In addition to aesthetic, is there any difference in hand and machine work?
9. Protects whether hyumidors its aroma of wood beetles? What? Who checks?
10. Sponge moisturizer - from its size depends whether% humidity, or only the frequency of filling?
11. Wood hyumidor really absorbs excess moisture and pays it?
12. Humidor from solid - if he does not provide natural ventilation?
13. Is dry wood can suck out moisture from the cigars? And of cigars whether any of humidifiers?
14. Glycol - is still chemistry. Does this matter involves anything in the cigar?
15. Granulated moisturizer - whether it is something to stem cigars?
16. What do you expect to hyumidors development in the industry?
17. Tell us about your experience alternative storage of cigars: in the refrigerator, sealed jar, a box with a piece of apple or potato - such as cigars are different from stored in hyumidore smell, taste, combustion?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wasn't this already posted once? No need to post the same thing twice as your only two posts. And I think Ron gave you suggestions last time.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
there were a lot of questions, so i really didnt respond. i suggested a search, which should allow everon to get some answers, and too fine tune his questions.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
He might be having trouble understanding/searching for the info since his native tongue is Russian and he is using google to translate stuff..