What's new

Dependable online pipe tobacco retailers

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Now that I'm losing my pipe B&M I'm looking for other avenues. I've been looking for "Tolkien" blends. (long bottom leaf etc..) I know they are made up but I'm a big Tolkien fan

Can anyone recommend a good online shop? I'll check our site sponsors out as well to see if they do anything with pipes.

The best local pipe store is on the other side of town from me and after having one 5 minutes away for so long I'm to lazy to make the drive, lol.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
The "Middle Earth Pipeweed Series" is from justforhim.com
I've bought them all and shared with a handful of Brothers here, so maybe some of them can comment on their experience as well.

Also, Nat Clark blends a line at middleearthtobacco.com, but I haven't tried his so I can't comment. I follow him on IG, though, and have been meaning to place an order.

You can still get the killer deal buying the Groupon for BnB Tobacco. (best end pricing you'll probably ever come across)

Just as a general resource, check the pipe section stickies. You'll find a deal thread, website thread, and recent purchase thread.

Last edited:
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
The Country Squire (of Jackson, MS) has four excellent Tolkien inspired blends: Longbottom Leaf, Bag End, Second Breakfast and Rivendell. You can order a sampler that has 2oz of each for about $30. They are all excellent blends. Plus, they also have an excellent podcast, Country Squire Radio (which is how I discovered his shop).

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Pipes and cigars is just an outlet for CI

Just wanted to share the information, sorry for the thread jack

true, but also the foundation house of the hearth and home blends, and still the best stocked, by and large. they may be a satelite of STG, true, but that doesn't change their relevance for pipe nearly as much as it does for cigars.