What's new

Deployment Humi. Takin the Stress down one stick at a time...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So deployment is fast approaching, and there is sooo much to do in order to get ready for it.Power of attorneys wills, passports etc... But what is MOST prevalent in my mind is: WHAT WILL I SMOKE?!?

So here's the thing, I like full bodied cigars and am taking recommendations on just which special smokes will make it into my humidor. I can carry over two hundred with me so ill need:

26 smokes worthy enough of being my end of week cigars. (very important)
And as many other everyday smokes my brothers can recommend.

Lifes way to short.... Let's burn.

Phillip Mahoney

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
For Everyday smokes in the fuller bodied range, try the 5 Vegas Series A, or the Series A Triple A. If you go to CI (CigarsIntl.com), I think they're having a "20$ off boxes" sale on the Series A. It's a good maduro. Tasty and won't break the bank at all

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I would agree with the Tat Pcr as well. Maybe weekends would be Tat brown lines or even a Padron 64 anny! Or a good LFD would work as well! Be safe brother.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I would recommend padron regular line maddys for your everyday smokes. Not ass-kickers, but will satisfy and can be had cheap. 5 Vegas classic are a good choice too.

For the weekends get yourself some tat browns, padron 64's, and DPG Blues. You will not be dissapointed.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Phil ask and Ye shall receive. Let the.bombing commence. I got just the thing can't wait for Friday's rave. Need help talk to the stogie deployment master. Holla at yo Nig.
:headroll:

please please please have a safe deployment. and make sure we have a current address for you at all times:assaultri

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Phil ask and Ye shall receive. Let the.bombing commence. I got just the thing can't wait for Friday's rave. Need help talk to the stogie deployment master. Holla at yo Nig.
I don't think, or at least hope he wasn't asking to be bombed. As far as the OP's question, you've got some great recommendations so far. I'd say just buy what you already know you like, and can afford.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I don't think, or at least hope he wasn't asking to be bombed. As far as the OP's question, you've got some great recommendations so far. I'd say just buy what you already know you like, and can afford.
Phil is my childhood friend who happened to get stationed in the same place as me so I hang with him as much as possible and introduced him to botl. I really need to lighten my stogie load a lil bit before I head home *wink wink*

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
First off - safe travels, brother.

As for the 200 smokes - I'd just pick up 4 boxes of DPG Blue "Delicias" and 5 boxes of JdN Antano 1970's and then call it a day... but then again, I also am a drummer and love to do stuff repeatedly, ad-naseum.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
a friend of chad's is a friend of mine. i need an address, and ye shall have some end of week smokes. pm me please.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
If you deploy for 26 weeks, at 1/day you are going to burn through 182 smokes which leaves 18 sticks you can offer to other guys (which isn't that many, when you think about it).

You better let us know when you are getting low...

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Great budget cigars for the week (Full bodied) Hoyo De Nic's 1970's, RP Edge Maduro's, Padron X000's. For short smokes I'd go the Tat PCR's. As far as weekend smokes I'd go Tat brown lable's (Cojonu 03's), Oliva V "Maduro's", Padron 46's, Ashton VSG's, even a few Opus's.

Stay safe my brother and thank you for your service!!