What's new

DFW/North Texas Herf

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sounds like we should scratch the lake idea and maybe do something outside. There is a shop in the area "En Fuego" they have a really decent covered patio set up with a TV. Or we can go to Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison which has a humidor and a fully stocked bar with food.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ok Gents... spoke to the wife and we are good to go. Lets narrow down a date and a place. Sounds like the lakes are going to be a bit packed. I have a buddy that has a house down here with a nice back yard. Big enough for us. And we have kids so there's stuff for the little ones. I'm going to check with him tomorrow and see if he would mind opening it up for us. That way we can grill and enjoy the outside and not worry about anything. I'll get back with you all tomorrow. Looking at the end of April maybe, beginning of May most likely a Saturday.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I want to throw this new little wrinkle in there- I'm on vacation starting May 17th (in town for a week, going out of town for a week). If yall want to get together before that, that's cool, I understand. If yall choose to wait, I'm aces on a smoker and we'll have plenty of badass BBQ. Just throwin' that out there.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If it ends up going in that direction, I can bring the BBQ to wherever we end up setting it up at, or my neighborhood has a park with playground and a neighborhood pool with a big kiddie pool.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I want to throw this new little wrinkle in there- I'm on vacation starting May 17th (in town for a week, going out of town for a week). If yall want to get together before that, that's cool, I understand. If yall choose to wait, I'm aces on a smoker and we'll have plenty of badass BBQ. Just throwin' that out there.
We could do both?! Haha.

I did just confirm with my buddy the use of his house in Plano! How does May 2nd look for everyone like around 12-1 PM. That way we can get our grillin on and the kids (for those of us that have kids) can play and we can smoke until our hearts content. I was also thinking of getting a Keg of Lakewood Temptress.

Can anyone provide the meats? Chips? Plates?

MAY 2nd??

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds fine Trader. I can never promise, but I'll be there if at all possible. Later, can you give us a ballpark head-count? I'll try to bring some sausage with me.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
We could do both?! Haha.

I did just confirm with my buddy the use of his house in Plano! How does May 2nd look for everyone like around 12-1 PM. That way we can get our grillin on and the kids (for those of us that have kids) can play and we can smoke until our hearts content. I was also thinking of getting a Keg of Lakewood Temptress.

Can anyone provide the meats? Chips? Plates?

MAY 2nd??
That sounds good to me. I'll run it by the wife but it shouldn't be a problem. Let me know what to bring.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Gentlemen,

Bit of bad news. Wife and I have a wedding we are needing to attend on the 2nd of May. Won't be able to make it that day, however, for those of you in the DFW area Lone Star State Cigar Co is having a RomaCraft event pretty much all day. Details should be on their website.

But, sad to say I won't be able to make something on the Second. No hard feelings if you guys want to meet up anyway. I can do something probably that next weekend. Also, the local shop there has a nice outside area that we can all hang out in weather permitting.

Anyway, just wanted to let u guys know.

ALSO!! Mark @SailorAg and I talked about bringing everyone over to the Texas group. Think it could possibly be a better way to connect with everyone. Here's the link: http://www.botl.org/groups/lone-star-botl.89/members