What's new

Diablo 3

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My wife and I just started playing again with the release of the new patch and loot system(PC version). Killing endless hordes of monsters has been pretty fun and a great way to relax together. We have both pre ordered the expansion coming out later this month. Anyone else here play? We have a clan set up with a bunch of friends and family if anyone is interested in joining us. My tag is SplaTT #1700

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I got stuck in the single player and never played online, so I dropped it. Still installed but haven't played in a long time now.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I play this from time to time. the real money auction house killed the game for me. I am currently playing my witch doctor.
I dont remember my bnet tag off hand and they are updating servers right now.

ill post again when i get that info

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
the auction house going away and legendary drops being bound to your account is one of the main things that got me playing again. totally agree that the AH killed the game

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I picked this up on Black Friday.
Played it through w\ a couple toons.

I am shockinigly fourtotheflush.

Havent played in a few weeks.

Ill check it out as I didnt know there was a new patch.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My PC specs?
Intel i5-2550K 3.40 GHz
Asetek Liquid Cooling
120 GB SSD
500GB HDD
8GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2GB Video Card

Personally I think it is much easier to play with a mouse and keyboard than on a console. Mouse being able to click exactly where I want to go and what I want to attack vice pointing in the basic direction with a thumb stick. The inventory system is infinitely easier imo on PC also. I do like the little dodge thing you can do with the console version though, play it at a friends house on occasion on his xbox. Right now my wife is playing on a 8 year old off the shelf Dell with an aftermarket video card from around the same time. Not as smooth and graphics on absolute lowest but it gets the job done until the new one I built her gets here in a couple weeks