What's new

Dial up beware--Wasch_24s NoVa Herf -- Sept. 17th

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Now that the deck is completed and most of the furniture has arrived I want to have you guys over for a smoke.

I have cleared Saturday, the 17th of September, around 2 or 3 in the afternoon with the wife.

The wife will be rather pregnant and I am not as good a host as her so at the very least we will have some sort of food, might even be catered/delivered food.

All you need to do is bring your smokes and your preferred beverage; I can have a cooler available.

Family and friends are also more than welcome to come with you. My wife and our nearly 2 year old daughter will be there.

Here is a Google Map of my house. You can add your location to the “To Here” link. If you are coming from westbound I-66 DO NOT get off on 28 South. Continue on I-66 to exit #43A and turn left on Linton Hall. Then follow that to Sudley MAnor and the Google directions are good.

If anyone is going to travel from afar we have four extra beds and a couch available if needed. Anyone is more than welcome to stay with us, yes I have permission, but if you’d prefer I can get you some info on nearby hotels if needed.

If you have any questions please ask. If you can make it, go ahead and post here or PM me.

This should be fun. :thumbsup:

Likely attendees so far:
lfg2nrg (Thom)
N2Advnture (Mark)
Shooter (Bruce)
Vipe (Eric)
Dwavs (David)
John_N_Va (John)
Jwrussell (Jason)
Windowrx (Brian)
Avid Toker (Shane)
Ashy (Larry)
Joshua (Josh)
Mathew (Mathew)

Tentative:
EHDG (Erich)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Todd,

When making my flight arrangements, please remember I prefer to fly American for the miles. :eyebrow:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You know, I've got a crap load of FF miles....Should be in between jobs at that time....hmmmmmm.............Might be good to meet the Yankee BOTLs...Vipe, I'll PM you when I make a decision, we can fly out and crash the party!

Andrew

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'll do my best to make it up Todd...it will be good to herf with my VA brothers again!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hmmm if I come wonder if N2 would put me up? :yes: I might be able to arrange that let me see what I can work out.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
ehdg said:
Hmmm if I come wonder if N2 would put me up? :yes: I might be able to arrange that let me see what I can work out.
Only if you aren't so freaking grumpy, you might piss of Buster!!! :headroll:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Texas Cop said:
You know, I've got a crap load of FF miles....Should be in between jobs at that time....hmmmmmm.............Might be good to meet the Yankee BOTLs...Vipe, I'll PM you when I make a decision, we can fly out and crash the party!

Andrew
Holy sweetness! LMK as soon as you can bro...

If not, I could always fly into Baltimore if someone was willing to pick me up :p

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Eric, I would pick you up myself if you flew out here. BWI is only about 75 minutes from my house...it would be my pleasure. :thumbsup:
Damn bro :thumbsup: Thanks for the offer. I'd be willing to help out on the gas costs of it.

The airfair rates are really good too (they soon won't be with gas prices rising) - $199 w/tax non-stop via Continental.

Tempting... I'm gonna look over my schedule and make a decision sometime this weekend.