What's new

Did I go too far?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Death to malfunctioning car alarms and the idiots that can't turn them off.

This &^%* car alarm on this asshole's riced - out accord started going off at 4:45 this morning and still hasn't stopped. The first couple of times, he came out and turned it off, but after that he just let it roll. That's right. Gee, maybe he just wanted to go back to sleep.

I left this note on his windshield on my way out this morning alongside another one that was already there:

>>>

Suggestion:

Car alarms are designed to sound when someone is tampering with your car. When your car alarm starts sounding at 4:45 in the morning and you just ignore it, the only purpose it serves is to piss your neighbors off. I left this note on your flashing, honking, ricer POS on the way to make what will be a semi - comatose presentation at 9, and you are most likely still asleep under your cozy "fast and the furious" comforter.

Here's a hint - DISCONNECT IT. AT THE BATTERY. If you and your buddies can put all that useless crap on your car (tach mounted on the hood? come on...), then you can probably trick out your car alarm so that it works correctly.

Forgive my poor spelling, grammar, and disposition. I've been up since 4:45.

>>>

Then, at the bottom, I taped an old house key to the note and wrote - "If your car alarm begins sounding before dawn again tomorrow, please save me the effort and key it yourself"

Too much? I wouldn't say that I regret it, but there's a nagging voice in my head saying "christ man... what's wrong with you".

I am with you all the way bro!!:timebomb:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
That is great!

Any update with the alarm?
Thanks for asking - much to my delight, I haven't seen (or heard) the car parked in my neighborhood since. I should add that I went back by my place around lunchtime the same day and the car was still there with 4 notes all lined up like a memorial to the abject frustration of what seems like everyone in the neighborhood. I paused to delightfully contemplate the possibility that his alarm drained his little ricer button cell battery rendering the car even more useless and scanned a couple of the notes. Let's just say that one of them (carefully typed and placed in a plastic bag for protection) made my note look like a love letter.

I'm over it until it happens again. Thanks for letting me vent guys.