What's new

Dilemma.....

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Here it is:

I have a voucher for a free round trip ticket on NWA that must used before 9/12/07. Travel must be completed by that date. The only time there is nothing planned is August 20 thru the 23rd and Sept 4 thru the 11th.

Can't be transferred or used for credit, travel must be within the continental US.

Where should I go for a couple days so this ticket doesn't go for naught?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

sogon

El Capitan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out vancouver BC, at least you can smoke some Cubans :) Actually I think marijuana is fairly "legal" as well if your into that kind of thing.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Florida...Vegas...Florida...Vegas...

It's pretty hard to travel under someone else's conditions, but I would have a hard time picking between FL & Vegas.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Here it is:

I have a voucher for a free round trip ticket on NWA that must used before 9/12/07. Travel must be completed by that date. The only time there is nothing planned is August 20 thru the 23rd and Sept 4 thru the 11th.

Can't be transferred or used for credit, travel must be within the continental US.

Where should I go for a couple days so this ticket doesn't go for naught?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Boppa

Ever consider attending the RTDA, wherever it will be held?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Vegas is great, but hotter than hell in summer and expensive.
Florida is also nice, but you're coming into prime hurricane season.
Houston = Humidity, cowboys, cowgirls :eyebrow:, RTDA (but that's Aug 4-8) and humidity.

My short list would be Boston, Chicago, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle ... or anyplace you've always wanted to go but have not had the chance.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
How about Key West or New Orleans. NO is offering some pretty good deals to lure the tourists back, and it's almost 100% open.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Vegas is a great three day visit, but it will be hot as hell. Same with FL and the Gulf temp would be close to bathtub variety. I'd look at the Pacific NW or possible Maine, Nova Scotia, but that's because I interested in visiting there. You could alway go to Anchorage. I'm pretty sure NW has a non-stop out of detroit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to Cali. you can always rent a car and drive to Mexico.If they will not rent you one walk across and grab a taxi he will know where to go

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
MHO is during summers go to a place up north and durning the winters go to a place down south. it is to hot down here in the summers and it is to cold up there in the winters.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Like Smokem94 says, Good luck with this North Worst is screwing up daily, if u look it up they r one of least on time or even completing a flight.... Go to Vegas Baby, but NY or Boston is nice too.......have fun where ever u go...