What's new

Discontinued Cubans

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
As I sit here enjoying a Punch Royal Coronation I thought a thread discussing the discontinued Cubans might be a fun (or sad) reminiscence. I suppose cigars that are tasty don’t always enjoy commercial success. So they get chopped. I’ve only been smoking Cubans for 5 years so my list is short. But two cigars I wish were still manufactured are the Punch Royal Coronation and the Dip #4.
Any of you long time (or short timers like me), Cuban Cigar smokers have a discontinued favorite?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
All the lonsdales...Partagas, SLR, Bolivar, etc. The non-varnished Partagas 898s were great too, but if we are going to go there, the Ramon Allones 898s were the shiz. Of course Ramon Allones made the coronas tha were amazing, but all those previous marcas had some pretty stellar coronas too. Ok, I can see where this is going, so I'll stop right now.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Is the Upmann petite Corona discontinued? If so then that one. Also though the Diplo #4. Absolutely unbelievable smoke and a shame it's been axed. Bolivar petite Corona cabs too (although not entirely discontuned)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
All the lonsdales...Partagas, SLR, Bolivar, etc. The non-varnished Partagas 898s were great too, but if we are going to go there, the Ramon Allones 898s were the shiz. Of course Ramon Allones made the coronas tha were amazing, but all those previous marcas had some pretty stellar coronas too. Ok, I can see where this is going, so I'll stop right now.
I find it hard to believe that the Ramon Allones 898’s were not a commercial success. That is just amazing

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Is the Upmann petite Corona discontinued? If so then that one. Also though the Diplo #4. Absolutely unbelievable smoke and a shame it's been axed. Bolivar petite Corona cabs too (although not entirely discontuned)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I second the Dip 4’s Paul. They were amazing.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've said it once, I'll say it again HdM Du Prince for the win. That's my only experience with disco cc's though, not including pre embargo that I've been fortunate enough to sample a couple from., but can't remember the names :banghead:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If they ever discontinue the Espys or Siglos... life as we know it will cease to exist. The ones mentioned are just heartbreaking...ERDM....Ramon Allones.... I remember shedding a few tears.