What's new

Disneyland

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I went earlier this month. It was a unique experience for me. I grew up in FL and had been to Disney World countless numbers of time (especially in college, Epcot drinks around the world ftw!!!)
When we entered Disney Land I was shocked at how small the castle was but we had a great time. I hope you enjoy your trip as well

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I went earlier this month. It was a unique experience for me. I grew up in FL and had been to Disney World countless numbers of time (especially in college, Epcot drinks around the world ftw!!!)
When we entered Disney Land I was shocked at how small the castle was but we had a great time. I hope you enjoy your trip as well
Been to Disney world a few years ago, of course did the drinks around the world, a couple times.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Been to Disney world a few years ago, of course did the drinks around the world, a couple times.
Multiple laps in one day is frowned upon. I tried on my 22nd birthday, made it back around to England and met an English family. It was downhill from there. They found out it was my birthday and the Irish car bombs never stopped showing up.

You always start at Canada, it opens an hour before the other countries for drinking. Plus who wants to drink te-kill-ya at 11am/ever???

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Multiple laps in one day is frowned upon. I tried on my 22nd birthday, made it back around to England and met an English family. It was downhill from there. They found out it was my birthday and the Irish car bombs never stopped showing up.

You always start at Canada, it opens an hour before the other countries for drinking. Plus who wants to drink te-kill-ya at 11am/ever???
Tequila at 11am? Heck yeah, I'll sign up for that. You have much to learn about San Diego, Master Ian.

As for the op, have fun. Fastpass when you can, but try to do them in some kind of sequence... in other words, get a map.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
never been to disney land, but disneyworld is the fucking shiiiiit. my older bro and his family go down there all the time and every couple years i go with then. disney/harry potter world/islands of adventure are all incredible fun. I can't wait till disney inevitably opens a star wars park because it will be amaaaazing.