What's new

DLD. Who knew?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Love beer. Never heard of Dark Lord though. Is thatstick really made by Pete Johnson?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Never heard of dark lord? Must be a miller lite drinker. Lol
And yes. The stick is a Pete Johnson special
LOL no miller light here. Im new to the craft brew scene and we have some decent craft brewery pubs around me so I usually drink those. i am a Three Philosopher Fan (Ommegang fan in general) And I have some others I have delved into and enjoyed. I sent out Kentucky bourbon stout to a couple BOTLs on here last year. It doesnt move super fast when it comes out around me and sometimes the local Stew Leonards carries it.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Damn another Johnson unattainable original.... more like viaje every day....😈
Pete went to DLD and handed a few sticks to those there, that is what the DLD cigar is all about. Pete has been more than wide with the releases this year so far, and from the sound of it the rest of the year as well.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Damn another Johnson unattainable original.... more like viaje every day....😈
Pete went to DLD and handed a few sticks to those there, that is what the DLD cigar is all about. Pete has been more than wide with the releases this year so far, and from the sound of it the rest of the year as well.
Just being grumpy, man. I like his stuff. I also think it's cool he did that.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Did Bob or any of the BOTL brothers that went even get a bottle of DL? Heard there was only a limited number of bottles and they ran out really quick but had the Blackhole Neceomancer as another special offering. I saw Bob got a few bottles of that.

Last edited: