What's new

Do you carry a pocket knife?

Do you carry a pocket knife?

• Total voters

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
ordered a pair of Buck Trapper pocket knives for my lady's boys,,, had their names engraved on the larger blade! nice gift that should last their lifetimes!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I just bought a little knife/moneyclipo/cigar cutter on the Bay. I got it for $5 shipped so I'm sure it sucks, but i thought it was a cool idea so i wanted to check it out.

DSturg369

Pipe Smokin' Country Boy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old Timer "Middleman" 3 blade for me. On my 2nd now for about 12 or so years. Had another one for about 4 years before that.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i have tons of knives. I have a collection most from my grandfather. He gave me some pretty rare ones like a japanese hair knife from a while ago and a hitler youth knife im not sure were he got. but i usually carry a scrimshaw paul knife with a whale carved on one side and an old ship on the other side.

Pendaboot

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always have a lockback folder in my pocket, and I keep my edges too sharp to play around with. It's amazing how often these things come in handy. And what's the point of collecting things you can't use. Just like cigars!

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yep... I keep a small knife in my pocket... I also keep a much larger knife with me that would definitely fall into the category of "weapon". And I won't even mention the firearm, as I'm not supposed to have it in the store... <G>

Dragon Smoke

Dragon Smoke
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carry a spyderco with a sheep head on it, never know when i going to need it. Great for cutting seat belts off of people that have accidents and the sat belt doesn't come off.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
XiKar pocket knife / money clip / cutter, althoguh i don't like it as a cigar cutter, its a great pocket knife. A little bulky as a money clip.