Do you carry a pocket knife?

Do you carry a pocket knife?

• Total voters

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
That's great Ron.

I need to see some of these in person, going to go to a dealer when I have some time

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Puma 4 star for me, had it for about 9 years now. You just can't beat german steel! Although, I have a case hunting knife that can be used to chop down small trees if needed!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I like a ton of them, I really can't decide what to get.

I think I need to find a B&M and look at some in person.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
My last knife was a Gerber.

I've always heard good things about Sypderco & CRKT. I think they are a bit higher end than Gerber?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've carried a nice Gerber for a couple years now but the pocket clip broke day before yesterday. I just can't handle the weight of it in my pocket (without the clip) so I haven't been carrying it at all. About 8 times a day I still reach for it though, forgetting it's not there. :(
Time to do some knife shopping.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I never leave my home without a Cold Steel Night Force clipped to my left pocket and a Kershaw Leek clipped to my right one. I also carry a Fenix P1D light at all times on my belt at 3 o'clock. It's an awesome lil flashlight for the size. Whenever I get out of the sandbox, the above list will be supplemented by my Glock 33. :)

Jose

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I think I am going over to Dick's today to check out what knives they carry. I think there is an Army/Navy store around here that carries a lot of high end knives that I need to check out too. It's tough to buy a knife without holding it in your hand first.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I got mine when the store was a "Gallian's". They should still carry the same stuff. I got this one...
6611N: Mt. Shasta

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
:santa2: Check out this site: http://www.bladecoinc.com/page/page/3999925.htm.
Great prices and no set-up charges for your name, company logo or whatever you wish. Tell them that Jim sent you. They have knives, multi tools, and many other items. Inexpensive to expensive items. Make great promotional gifts. Many items to chose from. Quick turn around for the items you order. Make great Christmas presents for employees or for the ones you love.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Right on with the CRKT M16 series! My dad used to own an archery store, and he sold CRKT knives there. I've had my M16 for years!
Have you had any problems with the little torx screws in the clip coming loose? Mine come loose all the time so I just put some loc-tite on the threads and screwed them in with pliers real tight. Beats having your knife fall out of your pocket. I haven't been able to find a small enough torx bit locally -- I think it's a T4 or T5 or T6 maybe.

TYLER

Go to Home Depot, there is a small precision torx screwdriver made by Husky, that stores the bits in the handle. It has all the small torx sizes. Its about $7.
Grey/black tool is torx, red/black tool is phillips/slotted, you should get both.