What's new

Do you have ALL 5 monster coffins?

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
I was thinking lately....how many people have the whole collection of ALL 5 Tatuaje monster coffins?
Not all collectors are on BOTL or will see this thread, but lets see how many here have them all...
I wonder if its a few dozen, more, or less?

Post a pic if you have them all.

(Ill update this pic when I get a chance to take one with #5)

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Another collector here! So far I have every Monster-related box, including dress, 10-counts, Boris, and minis. No Mummy's yet, but there is time :)

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I had all of the dress and non-dress boxes except the Frank because I gave that one away, but the empty ones got lost in the house fire. The only ones I have now are dress boxes with cigars still in them(Face, Wolfman and Boris) because they were in the locker at the shop. The Boris box only has one cigar in it though..... Also have about a dozen little monster boxes(empty) for a project and a little Boris box.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't have the plain boxes but I've got the rest. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350394848.940366.jpg my first purchase of a tatuaje box was the Face and only because the shop I frequent in Nashville was one of the unlucky 13. I was still fairly new to cigars and didn't know about the monsters. I was gifted the Frank. Bought the Boris minus one cigar. And bought the Drac empty on eBay.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Very cool! I have none, and i'm fine with that. I would like to have the set - but I would rather spend my time and money on things I can actually smoke.

Quick question: Is the Boris part of the Monster series? Since it's not numbered, I'm assuming no. But I often hear it referred to part of the group.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Very cool! I have none, and i'm fine with that. I would like to have the set - but I would rather spend my time and money on things I can actually smoke.

Quick question: Is the Boris part of the Monster series? Since it's not numbered, I'm assuming no. But I often hear it referred to part of the group.

It's always referenced by us as being part of it, but according to Pete, it is not. It's part of the "actor" series.

IMHO it's one of the cooler boxes. Elegant yet bold.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i have all 4 up to mummy but i wasnt one of the lucky ones to get a dress box. there goes my collection and my 13yr plan. i had planned that once i got all 13 boxes i would start smoking one stick from each box once a month in order so jan frank feb drac march leather face april wolf may mummy and so on so i could smoke them for 13 yrs
it would have turned out to be i smoke a frank with 13yrs of age on it and then finish with the 13th box with 13yrs of age on it

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
i have all 4 up to mummy but i wasnt one of the lucky ones to get a dress box. there goes my collection and my 13yr plan. i had planned that once i got all 13 boxes i would start smoking one stick from each box once a month in order so jan frank feb drac march leather face april wolf may mummy and so on so i could smoke them for 13 yrs
it would have turned out to be i smoke a frank with 13yrs of age on it and then finish with the 13th box with 13yrs of age on it
Not all have gotten their dress boxes yet, so don't lose the faith

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There will be dress boxes pop up at lots of B&Ms and I am sure they will be available in fs threads. You'll find one!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I consider the Boris a monster series. ( just tge only actor series) Funny how things work out..... Wasn't even looking this year and a great botl was able to hook me up with a dress box AGAIN this year. (Jere aka Roach hooked my wife up last year at the Casa event so she could bomb me the Wolfman) So I would say soon I'll have all 6.....
From right to left on the front entertainment wall in the Fuego(lounge)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have all of them. Got the call yesterday, so I have a mummy coming to me.

I've only smoked a couple of franks but I've gotten full boxes of everything else.