What's new

Do you purge your cigar?

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You're not supposed to eat your cigar, bro. Just smoke it. If your butthole is purging actual cigars (not just cigar shaped excrement) then you need some serious help. Are you eating them or...

...sorry for that - I guess.

Anyway, I purge right after lighting. IF the cigar starts to go bitter, I'll purge then, too. If purging doesn't fix the issue, I toss it and get a new one.
You had me dying with this post. xD xD You sir, are a fucking comedic genius. xD

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you need to purge often, you are smoking too fast
I definitely agree with this statement. This was a mistake I used to make a lot as a newbie, I would take way too many primer draws (3 before the actual long puff) and would not let the cigar rest long enough, making the smoke get bitter by the halfway point and then I'd have to purge because it would get too hot. I have found with experience, smoking slow eliminates the need to do it so often, as @VeLoRoK mentioned.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Not every smoke, but yeah, I do. Like most here have mentioned, it's almost always past halfway. I'll do it every time I have to set it down and walk away for a few minutes no matter where I am in the stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried this for the first time last night. Didn't really *need* to, but wanted to give it a shot. It definitely cleared out the stick. I'll keep trying as necessary, but it seems effective.