What's new

Do You Sleep Walk?

Do you sleep walk?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
206   0   0
No sleepwalking, but after one particularly looooooooooong day at work (42 hrs straight) ... I do believe I had an episode of sleepdriving. At best I was on auto-pilot.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sleep walk? Sheesh, that is entirely too easy. I can do one better.

I can talk in my sleep and have half hour long lucid conversations with people.(Mostly my girl friend).
But in addition to her, I have had conversations recorded by my awnsering machine that were used as evidence in my room mates break up with his significant other.

He was a bit upset about that one.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Apparently when I was 9 or 10 I had a stint of sleep walking nights. Grandma sad I would walk to the livingroom and sit in the chair as though I was watching TV.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How am I suppose to know. I am sleeping. LOL

No, never sleep walked. Who knows what would have happened if I ever did.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Only when taking Ambien, and I cook too! :rofl: No seriously I think I have once or twice when I was younger but not anymore.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Rank_Tyro said:
Sleep walk? Sheesh, that is entirely too easy. I can do one better.

I can talk in my sleep and have half hour long lucid conversations with people.(Mostly my girl friend).
But in addition to her, I have had conversations recorded by my awnsering machine that were used as evidence in my room mates break up with his significant other.

He was a bit upset about that one.

Wow, breaking up relationships while you sleep!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
rpb67 said:
How am I suppose to know. I am sleeping. LOL

No, never sleep walked. Who knows what would have happened if I ever did.
Ditto here. I sleep like a log almost all the time.

And Mike, that is some funny chit, pissing in a trash can :headroll: . Better there then say the sugar bowl or planters.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
smokem94 said:
I did up until I was about 14. My mom used to catch me peeing in the trash can!
That's pretty funny. My mom said that she caught be peeing down the vent in my room while sleeping. The last time I sleep walked was 6 years ago. I would do it sporatically even in adulthood when I was stressed out. My wife got used to it and would just pull me back to bed.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
The only time I walk or talk in my sleep is when my life is full of stress......Thank goodness it doesn't happen all that often anymore!

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Usually only induced by medication or alcohol. I took Nyquil one night a few months back and sometime during the night got up, showered, got ready for work, undressed, and went back to bed. I don't remember it one bit but the wet towel and cloths were laying out... very odd for me

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Nope... Well not that I know of... If i am extremely stressed then i just cannot sleep so that really isnt a factor for me...

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nope, but I'm sure if I did I would either fall down the stairs or trip on something. Which would result in bodily injury.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
not that im aware of, or that anyone has ever told me.
but my g/f will beat the crap out of me in the middle of the night. left bruises on my back one nite. she says she doesnt know she's doing it but sometimes i wonder... :boxing:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
kirscovitch said:
not that im aware of, or that anyone has ever told me.
but my g/f will beat the crap out of me in the middle of the night. left bruises on my back one nite. she says she doesnt know she's doing it but sometimes i wonder... :boxing:
Damn, nothing like getting an ass kicking in the middle of the night!