What's new

Do you smoke in your car or truck while driving?

Do you smoke cigars in your car or truck while driving?

• Yes - Regularly

Votes: 86 32.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 94 35.6%
  • Never

Votes: 84 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Abso-freakin-lutely. Get that negative air pressure with the vents/driver side window cracked, and it makes a drive to anywhere that much more enjoyable.

But only by myself, never with my kids.

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I smoke in the car about once a month. On trips when it doesn't matter If I stink when I arrive and when my wife is not with me. I helps pass the time and I drive slower.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Sometimes when i am really in need of one. Otherwise i try not to. I hate the way my car smells after i smoke in it.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
As often as I can! (I don't smoke when my son is in the car.)

I bought it new in 02 & held off smoking in it for a few years - then only sparingly... Now I don't really care - at least until I get a new car!

I use febreeze & wash the 'film' off the windshield regularly - I also leave the windows down in the garage so it doesn't get that 'stale-cigar-funk'.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hell yes I do. Not to and from work most days, but certainly when we are traveling to a new area. I will on occasion smoke coming back from a job, though.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Sometimes when i am really in need of one. Otherwise i try not to. I hate the way my car smells after i smoke in it.
Really? Because my car doesn't smell at all. All of the smoke gets sucked out the small opening in the window.

I also have a 10 year old Volvo with leather seats, so maybe the old girl just doesn't pick up the smell.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
When it isn't 90+ degrees at 8am here in AZ, I will smoke on my way to work. This last week has been every day. And the best part is I can grab whatever I want, regardless of size because of the whole working at a B&M thing. I can walk into work with it lit!

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
When it isn't 90+ degrees at 8am here in AZ, I will smoke on my way to work. This last week has been every day. And the best part is I can grab whatever I want, regardless of size because of the whole working at a B&M thing. I can walk into work with it lit!
I'm pretty sure I hate you

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorite time to smoke a cigar is while driving. It's really the only 'me time' I get, and I'm at my most relaxed. Majority of the cigars I smoke for the first time or even those 'special occasion' cigars are smoked while driving.