What's new

Does anyone need a Calibration Kit

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Next box pass we do we should get one to throw in the box so everyone gets a chance to check their gages. I woudn't mind getting on the list somewhere along the way either.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Next box pass we do we should get one to throw in the box so everyone gets a chance to check their gages. I woudn't mind getting on the list somewhere along the way either.
The only problem I see with that is that it would take everyone a extra day to get the box out.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mitch, you'll get it after me.......................:cbig:

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I have one ready to mail out. Who is next? (unless I should send it to Joe with the rest of my humidor.)He will be seeing a package from me very soon.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Ok I got the test kit it yesterday afternoon. I have two of my three gages in it now. Once I am done I'll send it off to Dave.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stupid question....I have the digital hygrometer that can be calibrated by turning the dial. The dial is turned all the way to the right now. I must have done that accidently. The RH reads 70% now after I tested it. What is that actually reading? 75% , 80%?