What's new

Does my Christmas avatar offend anyone?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well if someone got offended by that one.. they can't watch any movies or tv.. hell, not even look out the window on a hot day here....

It is not like any bits and pieces are showing.. just a tummy, arms and leg.. no biggie in my eyes.. not provocative either..

So in my book..carry on.. and if you in a work environment that can't handle that.. you shouldn't be on the net.. or ...turn off the electricity.. take away all modern items and move back to the 18th centrury victorian England.. then perhaps I would understand how it could be seen as provocative :lol: :lol:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It offends me that I have to stop scrolling... say damn... think of ohh the many many ways...

It takes at least a minute longer to get through the post's :(

How am I supposed to keep kicking JgButler's arse in the post contest when I am hinderd by such things :? :evil:

Just kidding man... I like her 8)

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not affended by the avatar at all.......YOU however is a different discussion all together....hehehe...lol! :smt042

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Now Todd, should I tell the boys in the group buy that you're showing people here your new friend even though you took her away from us?!?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Well, I'm just checking because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Or get anyone in trouble at work.
From the look on her face, it's fitting in pretty well! :shock: :smt005

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Well, I'm just checking because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Or get anyone in trouble at work.

Shit.. Owner just walked by.. not 5 minutes later.. got an email stating 'We need to talk'.

:shock: :( :( :( :( :(

Ok. Ok. just kidding :p :p but that would suck. lol