What's new

Does nobody like trinidad cigars?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Of all the different marcas out there it seems like Trinidad is the one I’ve seen posted the least about on this forum... is it due to availability, quality, flavor profile, price? Or is there some other reason why nobody seems to frequently smoke them?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm assuming you mean CC trinidad? If so, I think it's mostly price. They're supposedly really good. And I'm under the impression that the NC trinidad brand is nothing to write home about at all.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The reason I brought the subject up is the vendor I’ve gotten cc’s from before has the 24 cab of colonials and 12 box of Reyes 20% off right now so It got me wondering

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
" I think it's more of a price/availability issue.. same with La Gloria Cubana. "
no,every vendor has some Trinidad, no lack of them.
there are damn few La Glorias anywhere, and if you find any MdO #2, please contact me.
In fact, there are more Regional LGCs than regular production.
Just a few years ago,La Gloria cigars would last just hours on the vendor sites.
To see any of them languish for weeks was unthinkable.
The Inmensos have a poor record, and the #4 are very one dimensional.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have (1) that was gifted me, I am waiting for some special occasion, special event in life or special reason to smoke it. :smug:

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
The reason I brought the subject up is the vendor I’ve gotten cc’s from before has the 24 cab of colonials and 12 box of Reyes 20% off right now so It got me wondering
There are currently other well known vendors who have the 24ct Coloniales for less than the vendor you referenced above as their standard price.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There are currently other well known vendors who have the 24ct Coloniales for less than the vendor you referenced above as their standard price.
While I’m sure that statement is true I don’t have access to these mysterious fairly priced vendors you speak of.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This is hard for me to say, gulp, but I agree with Jon. Coloniales is the best vitola of the last few yrs for trinidad. Fundies used to be special but my last box was very disappointing. And vigias are for people like Chuck. Over priced fatty designed to compete with macanudo in the US.