What's new

Does your wife know....?

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
tubaman said:
It's not always like that. My wife doesn't like me smoking cigars, but doesn't say anything about what I spend. Maybe it's because I buy about a box a month and it's not too bad. But she offered to buy me this

http://www.avallohumidors.com/tripleD.htm

for Christmas/Anniversary! I said no as right now I don't have room for it. But someday I will, and when I do!!! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041
I can hold it for you until you make room :)

Ironman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No worries boys and girls. Those that know me know I'm not the type of guy to "change" my habits regardless of the girl...hehehe. :smt045 I'm just lucky in the fact that she's cool with my habits, good and bad. Should her support of them ever change then the relationship would change too....i.e. end.

I don't flex for no one...been through too much B.S. with past relationships for that. Plus she's no angel either....hehehe :smt112 (of course what other type would i be with...lol) so we both accept each other as we are. :smt025

Smoke 'em if you got 'em boys and girls, I am!!

hehehe. Much love to the BOTL!:smt023

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
My knows how much I spend and even bought me an Aristocrat for an anny gift. I buy her EXCELLENT anny gifts and after hints have been dropped I buy her what she wants.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I also believe in a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. My wife doesn't really spend any money (at least not as much as I do). I handle all of the money/bills so my wife never sees any of the cost of things I purchase (e.g. guitars, cigars, music, etc...). I guess that she doesn't care too much as long as we still follow are "rules". I've always believe that you pay yourself first (savings & retirement), then the kids (college fund), then pay cash for everything else (no rolling credit card debt, both cars paid off, 12 years left on house). I turn forty this year and it has worked well so far...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Let's just say that my wife is an accountant. She can track down expenses to the penny. ](*,) :smt089 #-o

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
She has a pretty good idea, not exactly. But she doesn't worry as we don't do without adn I don't do much else.

jcleer1

Jim Cleer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The wife has never asked, and I'm not sure if she really has a clue as to much $$ I have tied up in inventory. I think she would s*#@!! I made the mistake once of telling her how much a bottle of Walker Blue Label was and now cannot bring one home for that reason. I could, but it definately would not be worth the bitching.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
My wife knows and has recently laid the smack down. :smt079 :smt086 I am currently engaged in covert negotiations and am making progress :-\" . She allowed me to start a buying club and just recently allowed me to make a purchase from a BOTL. So, slowly but surely things are looking up :-k .

For you guys that aren't married yet...sometimes marriage can be ](*,) or :smt014 or even :smt021 but no matter what, you should always be able to :smt056 and :smt008. Because half of the time the :smt014 is your own fault.:smt064

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh hell no....I have everything shipped to work....no no no, my biggest concern is that one day she will look in the Coolerdor and wonder "Where in the HELL did all these come from?".... :smt079

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Hell no,

But seeing I have a gun collection over 30k before we were married, she doesnt complain too much. Thank god for business accounts.

Seg..

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
wasch_24 said:
My wife knows and has recently laid the smack down. :smt079 :smt086 I am currently engaged in covert negotiations and am making progress :-\" . She allowed me to start a buying club and just recently allowed me to make a purchase from a BOTL. So, slowly but surely things are looking up :-k .

For you guys that aren't married yet...sometimes marriage can be ](*,) or :smt014 or even :smt021 but no matter what, you should always be able to :smt056 and :smt008. Because half of the time the :smt014 is your own fault.:smt064
Fuggin fantastic post!! Great use of the emoticons!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The girl that I will soon ask to be my wife doesn't have a problem with it. Hell, she smokes with me. One of these days I will make enough $$$ it won't really matter.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
My 'covert negotiations' have succeeded! I was just given permission to but three boxes! Woo Hoo :smt058 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

Now, time for some serious research, I have $600 to spend.:-k

Feel free to PM me if you feel like giving me any advice.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the time I ever get a wife, I am hoping that I will have brainwashed her enough that I will be able to continue smoking and buying.

Although, to tell the truth, that is on the low end of the scale....
If God's willing, and the river don't rise, I'll have a woman brainwashed enough that an open marriage and seperate vacations will be the issues instead of cigars. :)