What's new

Dog Rocket Challenge Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sir, that sounds like a challenge? I'll do it if @multi-useless and @luckysaturn13 are man enough to test me? I'll meet them outside if they ain't yella!
I'm coming for you dog father. Sadly, I'm a newbie smoking all the garbage, so you don't have to. You need me smoking that garbage. You want me to smoke that garbage. Because you can't handle the truth. You and your ilk who sleep under the freedom that I provide and dare to question how I provide that freedom by smoking these dogs. You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
I love this guy! Where did you come from? Are you familiar with rocket roulette? Well pm me your addy and ill bring you up to speed. I want to play a game.....

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cool spot!

And...

Yeah, gotta make this a annual thing!
I traded most of mine away in dog rocket passes, but I can probably did up a couple more. If we can redefine "dog rocket" to include Fuentes, that is.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The more you guys teach me I'm fast realizing I'm just a truck driver with an opinion.
I think your mistaken my fine sir. .. I have a cdl class a with air , tanker, combo , and hazmat. The missouri armory had council last night... your more like the turtle on the road in this situation!

The cameras at the armory caught this pic of @multi-useless

Status
Not open for further replies.