What's new

Dominican, Nicaraguan or Honduran? What do you prefer ?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I prefer Nicaraguan and Dominican. I just like the flavor profile when I smoke these ... rich tobacco, cedar, coffee, some light spices and minerals. I've tried lots of Hondurans and most are too leathery for my tastes.
Same here bro and in that order Nic, Dom, and the bottom is Hon.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think that grouping cigars by country of origin is an illusory exercise. My favorite cigars come from all of those countries. My preferences depend on the specific brand and vitola, not on the country of origin.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
nic followed by dom. and i found a few greycliffs in the bottom of the humi. (bahamas) those have been there for almost 2 years now. smoked one yesterday and almost blew my mind!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think that grouping cigars by country of origin is an illusory exercise. My favorite cigars come from all of those countries. My preferences depend on the specific brand and vitola, not on the country of origin.
What sparked my initial question was when I was on Famous cigars website and saw that they have famous Nic's, Honduran and Dominican.

Alot of people talked about how the Famous Nic 3000 are good so I was wondering what about the Dominican and Honduran 3000's.