What's new

Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Damnit, you had to say that, now I HAVE to get one or two.
Yep. I am a Pepin Whore and a Fuente Freak. Had to do it. DOnt think I would buy the box but hell I spent $120 on a Forbidden X at Casa Fuente. $65 was cheap.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
De La Concha in New York City has 2 full sets in stock. They look awesome. You should also see the incredible stock they have on Opusx, Padron, Davidoff, and other brands. What a great selection for the holidays.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
De La Concha in New York City has 2 full sets in stock. They look awesome. You should also see the incredible stock they have on Opusx, Padron, Davidoff, and other brands. What a great selection for the holidays.
Well...at least this one got the tipe of smoking right...:hammersma

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Great store. Had a smoke there with Whitelightening earlier this month. Knowledgeable people and a great selection.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A new-regular at the B&M bought 20 of these the other day - said another B&M sold someone the humidor, so they were trying to push the cigars as singles @ $45/stick. I still dunno if I would try at that price...