What's new

don kiki cigars

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
my sister in law got me a sampler from a retailer that has several don kik cigars in it...is there a thread that has been posted that concerns a review on those type of cigars? I had never heard of them prior to getting the sampler from her...thx...len

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
These are decent bargain cigars. The red and brown labels have the most taste, with the brown being a touch stronger. The green is very mild in both strength and flavor.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
ive got two Don Kiki's sitting in the humi. got em from Cuban Crafters when i bought one of my desktops a while back and another from a three finger case about a month ago. i also got a catalog with them and the brown and red labels sounded pretty tasty for the price.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other than their Cameroon, which tasted "Grassy", I have always had a good experience with anything from Cuban Crafters. Salazars were the best in flavor and construction.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
thank you...and yes she got the sampler from cuban crafters...didnt know about posting a retailer sorry...it also has some military tribute cigars...tho I may toss the marine corps and air farce ones...Ex airborne infantry here (army)...but no offense to the service members lol..just messin...have a hppy...len