What's new

Don Pepin in Lakemoor, IL

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Don Pepin is doing an even at Kenny the King in Lakemoor, IL this Friday the 17th from 4pm-8pm and he'll have a roller with him as usual. I might just have to stop by, it's about time he gets his ass close to the house, lmao!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Not to doubt you, are you sure about the roller, because when he did his events in Virginia and North Carolina he didn't have a roller with him.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Usually up there at least one Saturday a month. Meet up with a few guys from another board every other month too, I can let you know next time we are going and see if you are free.
That would be great! Please let me know and what about this Friday can you make it? PM me some info?

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Does anyone know if Pepin is coming anywhere near Cincinnati, OH? Do they have some sort of schedule for travel dates? :dunno:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Does anyone know if Pepin is coming anywhere near Cincinnati, OH? Do they have some sort of schedule for travel dates? :dunno:
I'm working on getting him at my house for my Ohio State vs. USC football game in September. I'm thorwing a party/herf.

I'll keep you posted...

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
That would be great! Please let me know and what about this Friday can you make it? PM me some info?
Nope, I work afternoons and can't get off this Friday...but I will let you know in advance the next time either I or our group is planning on driving out to Kennys...are you close to Kennys?

EDIT: Dumb question, I see you are in Johnsburg.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I think I'll make it to this smoker tonight. Anyone going that I should be on the lookout for? Shoot me a PM if need be.

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
Terran is going... I am having car problems. f&#*ing S#&* F@%$ F%$# F%&*. I was planning on going.... But I looked up that place online and we should herf it up out there some saturday coming up.