What's new

DONE - THANKS!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
First, I cant help it.

Its right next to the pumpkin spice latte beers you asked for.

Ok! Now that that is out of my system get a bottle of Bookers preferably a 17-1 or 18-2 and give him that. 70 bucks, its worth every penny, and its readily available.

Pappys is overpriced for what it is. I know you wanna impress him, but if he doesnt appreciate the Bookers your sister could do better anyway.
Lmao idk how I missed your post bro but this was fantastic haha

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Ok! Now that that is out of my system get a bottle of Bookers preferably a 17-1 or 18-2 and give him that. 70 bucks, its worth every penny, and its readily available.
My local Costco has em for $55 right now
Buy him a bottle of Booker's or Blantons and call it a day. Something he can enjoy and still up for special occasions in the future.
This ^ - and even better, find a bottle with their engagement day as a dump date. Or if you want to spend $120ish, get him a bottle of Blantons SFTB, that shit is money.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I’m gonna see what happens within the next two weeks in jersey and/or if someone here comes across anything and then I guess I’m gonna go a diff route, appreciate all the insight guys

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yeah....I need to lock up my stash so that my wife doesn't know what's in there. She tried to get me to donate a Pappy 15 or 20 but I drew the line there. It is certainly not what it once was and in no way would I pay over retail. I have a real good customer/store relationship (many years and $'s) with my local bottle shop so I don't have to get involved in lotteries, etc. This is ALWAYS the best way to ensure you get a shot at those hard to find things. The only time I ever buy from another retailer is when they can not get something I really want (usually a specific single malt).

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Last year, I managed a PVW15, George T. Stagg (x2) an William Larue Weller (x2). The Pappy was the least of them. Expand your search to include the BTAC (Buffalo Trace Antique Collection) bottles and it will be equally appreciated.

None are easy to find, but the BTAC are a fraction of the cost on secondary market, if that's what you have to resort to.

For a little easier find, consider Weller 12, Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, Stagg Jr, Col. EH Taylor SiB or BP, Rock Hill Farms, or Elmer T Lee. None are easy finds, but are much easier to come by than the PVW or BTAC, which only come around 1x per year. They dont hit Missouri until December 1 anyway...

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
First, I cant help it.

Its right next to the pumpkin spice latte beers you asked for.

Pappys is overpriced for what it is. I know you wanna impress him, but if he doesnt appreciate the Bookers your sister could do better anyway.
Have you tried the bakers yet?!?