What's new

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
This movie scared the crap out of me when I was young. The remake opens Friday. Can't wait to go see it. Anybody else interested in seeing it?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I wish they would make a movie that scared the hell out of me like they did when I was a kid. Todays movies are Horrible and I really hate the ones that use live camera durring the movie. They way it shakes all over the place give's me a damn headache.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Horror movies now are horrible. In fact, very few of them are true horror and are more like thriller / macabre. They focus too much on the quick jump-in-your-seat thing every 10 minutes or so or the visual shock. They forgot that true horror is more physchological that builds up over the length of the movie such as The Shining, The Omen or The Exorcist. A severed limb, a fast moving, close-up screen shot, or a puss-oozing monster might be shocking but watching someone that could be any ordinary person spiral down into the depths of insanity or someone that just doesn't care is real horror.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just don't care for the horror/scary films at all....Same thing happens over and over it seems.

I would get scared scared the hell out of as a kid...

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Most movie now are big on effects and lacking in script, almost like fastfood for the brain.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I hardly ever watch horror movies anymore, but this one had the "little kid in me" appeal.

It looks like I can wait to see it. I read a few reviews and it looks like a rental to me. Should be better watching at home . . . alone . . . in the dark . . .