What's new

Don't make me send your handwriting to a forensic lab...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Niceee!! I have an idea...But I can't tell you or he will end up raping my mailbox next time. He's an un-consensual raper. Inconsiderate too. He's not nice like Cosby, he makes sure you're awake upon mailbox penetration;)! Don't provoke him @xjking
Sounds like @bwhite220 was involved the way you were describing the situation.....

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Niceee!! I have an idea...But I can't tell you or he will end up raping my mailbox next time. He's an un-consensual raper. Inconsiderate too. He's not nice like Cosby, he makes sure you're awake upon mailbox penetration;)! Don't provoke him @xjking
Sounds like @bwhite220 was involved the way you were describing the situation.....
Haha nope, Ms. Betty White was not the culprit. I'm pretty sure @bwhite220 is gentler upon insertion with his sticks. lol
I don’t rape - I only hug regardless of you wanting to or not.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK...so 24 hours has passed and nobody wants to admit to the obliteration of my mailbox. I have a couple of clues...and I will be persuing the guilty party as I continue to unravel what has happened here. HOWEVER...I would also like to thank whomever is responsible for such a generous gift. It will come in handy as I surely will fill it and probably have some help doing so as there seems to be more than one shady character around this joint that feels no guilt in total destruction of ones mailbox. So again, thank you, and WATCH YOUR BACK!!!
Denis

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love mystery bombings...no name ...just mailboxes melted and destroyed and leaving the recipient in shock trying to find the culprit. If one has OCD...this is the worst of all cigar bombings because we can't let go of "whodunit"...just f'n cruel...in a great sort of way.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
OK...so 24 hours has passed and nobody wants to admit to the obliteration of my mailbox. I have a couple of clues...and I will be persuing the guilty party as I continue to unravel what has happened here. HOWEVER...I would also like to thank whomever is responsible for such a generous gift. It will come in handy as I surely will fill it and probably have some help doing so as there seems to be more than one shady character around this joint that feels no guilt in total destruction of ones mailbox. So again, thank you, and WATCH YOUR BACK!!!
Denis
Can't you check the tracking number and see where it originated from. 90% that'll get you close, unless @mdwest or @zama80 are involved. Those are some tricky ol'school brothers.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk