What's new

Don't make me send your handwriting to a forensic lab...

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
@sean lies.

thats just his way of diverting attention from himself...

I would definitely see if that package tracks back to the left coast if I were you...

:)
Truer words were never spoken. I am shocked, shocked that mine and Dave’s good names would be besmirched in such a manner :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Finally coming clean, eh?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Okay....you’re right...it was Dave. I didn’t say which Dave, there are a lot of Dave’s around here. There is one particular hillbilly Dave that I don’t fully trust, and he is currently out touring America’s heartland on his Vespa...he could have done it.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Okay....you’re right...it was Dave. I didn’t say which Dave, there are a lot of Dave’s around here. There is one particular hillbilly Dave that I don’t fully trust, and he is currently out touring America’s heartland on his Vespa...he could have done it.

Not dear, sweet @Grrrrr609 ... does this look like the face of a cigar-bombing terrorist?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Not dear, sweet @Grrrrr609 ... does this look like the face of a cigar-bombing terrorist?

Why yes, yes it does. Still amazes me that he can fit on that Vespa.

And what are you 2 trying to drag me into? Curtis, Chucky don't like Pens fans anyway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk