What's new

double-tap a tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@Dominican56, Found a dozen Sheiks. All rolled May of 2016. Here's your tracker: USPS 9500114352937209086134

... and thanks for playing along!

Now we need more members willing to de-spam that atrocious app. I swear to God I do not need to hear on every post of every thread of every forum you are on that you are in fact a tapatalker, much less what model phone you are using. I really don't. Seriously. I'm not making it up. Sick and tired of it. On my old reliable poopometer, here's how much of a shit I give to know that info:

It's so easy to turn that damn sig line off. Watch this:

Thank you for your co-operation.

Improving the innerwebz, one double-tapped tapatalk at a time.

sent from my lawn using getoffit

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A shit storm hit when I suggested to friends and family that they simply 'shut off the notification messages'. Everyone said... "why are you letting that bother you?" My wife said the suggestion was "cranky" of me. Just live with it, it's such a minor thing.

First off, I wasn't upset or cranky yet everyone perceived it as such. Afterall it's such a 'standard' thing in an e-mail to receive these messages and everyone has gotten used to it so I'm the weirdo, cranky bastard complaining about it.

I asked a simple question... if you could take 15 seconds of your time and shut off the notifications being sent... would you??? NO!!! was the answer. "It's fine just like it is" and throw it back at me as being the cranky bastard who's making an issue out of nothing.

People LOVE their iphones and you better not say anything against them. Hell hath no wrath like a cell phone scorned.

So now I have this message at the bottom of all my e-mails... ( a culmination of real messages I receive at the bottom of my e-mails to send back to those who send them to me)

>This message was sent from my house

>Don
813-627-2970
Ext. 5223
(if no answer call 647-398-2722)
Ext. 5224
or
>Try Cheryl @365-288-2834
4280 Deepwell ct.
Sanfran, Florida 32479

>E-mail address... Donnyboy @ crankyville.com (you obviously already this information when you received the e-mail)

>This email was sent from me to you.
>Why am I receiving this email?... Because I sent it to you!!!
>Delete this message if it’s not intended for you. (really?)
>Delete this message if you don’t like the message
>Delete this message if your not sure what to think
>Keep this message if you like it
>Send this message to other people who might like it
>Send this message to others who have this annoying fucking message.
The end
You can now stop reading.
Really