What's new

Dove

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
quick threadjack:
where did you go?
i got a couple on monday up off the ortega nothing special but i didnt have enough time to go farther.. i might be going down near jwintosh this weekend...el centro!
i've gone three times - all in AZ, about 45 minutes from the river!! each time, we limited out by 9 am. and we never moved! it's nice when the birds come to you!! in fact, i'm leaving for the river in about an hour!! no hunting,,, all fishing!! see ya'll sunday/monday!!

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i've gone three times - all in AZ, about 45 minutes from the river!! each time, we limited out by 9 am. and we never moved! it's nice when the birds come to you!! in fact, i'm leaving for the river in about an hour!! no hunting,,, all fishing!! see ya'll sunday/monday!!
you bastard!!! lol have a great time

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Now this sounds fun. A bunch of guys drinking and smoking cigars while carrying loaded guns. COUNT ME IN. We can role play. I'll be Dick Cheney and one of you can be the other guy that was in the wrong place at the wrong time.:riflefire
somebody please tell dave that alcohol and guns dont mix..:eyepoke::stickbeat:stickbeat:stickbeat:stickbeat

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Turned out pretty damn good. They were stuffed with cruched garlic and jalapenos, wrapped in bacon. This was the first time I tried Dove, and I absolutely loved it.

I was surprised, I thought the meat was going to be a little whiter.

My grandpa - in - law gave the meat to me, he lives in Arizona and hunts often.

Had grilled asparagus, johnny walker, and a pepin blue. =]

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
you should for sure az has a 10 limit on mourning and whities.but its open season on eurasian doves..depending on what side of the river your on of coarse. just a heads up