What's new

Down in Jamaica for my daughters wedding.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Congrats to you brother Curtis, but I hope this day NEVER comes for me :)
What he said. I was thinking this earlier today when my 2-year-old asked to sit on my lap in my office. I thought "Sean, there will come a day when she doesn't want to have anything to do with you, and then she'll get married, so you better say 'yes' while you can."

Congrats, Curtis!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
What he said. I was thinking this earlier today when my 2-year-old asked to sit on my lap in my office. I thought "Sean, there will come a day when she doesn't want to have anything to do with you, and then she'll get married, so you better say 'yes' while you can."

Congrats, Curtis!
Ha, I stood home with kids yesterday so wife could go out for the night and as my daughter fell asleep on me watching tv I had similar thoughts

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations brother!!

I lived in Jamaica for 6yrs... I really need to get back. Looking at your photo's, brings a longing.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
me smilin :)
Best Wishes
I gave one away ..... 1 to go.
but they never really give you away , so don't worry bout that .. (y)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to site. Wonderful thread. A father of two young girls.....point taken. Congratulations to you and your newly united family.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm late to the thread but great pictures and hope you had a fantastic time in Jamaica! Congratulations on the wedding of your daughter as well! Hope the groom likes cigars just as much as you do!!!