Votes: 22 36.1%
  • I prefer the Boris

Votes: 39 63.9%

• Total voters

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ooo that is the question Bill! I enjoyed the boris, the drac even when it smelled a little like paint, but a drac that was dry-boxed and taken out of the coffin before the paint smell got to it, was definitely my cigar of choice. As for the Frank, I wish I couldve gotten my hands on at least one to give it a chance. Pm me if anyone wants to trade :)

As for the multiple threads issue, I am still a little obsessed with the Monsters so I don't mind it...I'm sure it would be annoying otherwise.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I would have to go with the Boris, the drac was ehhh, I feel with two years age, both will get a bit better. IMHO...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I preffer brown label Tats usually. To me the Boris Packs alot of bold Tobacco spices and will likely mellow into a more balanced cigar over the next 1 to 2 years...It reminded me of a R & J Habano Churchill.
The Drac is a beautiful cigar with a great wrapper and has been blended with tasty tobacco ready to go now... but I am hoping 1 year will season this stick into an even more refined classy smoke..

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I tried a Boris the other night and definitely had a big "Wow" factor.

Mine started off with a strong pepper spice (as in stronger than any other cigar I've had).
It went through a number of flavor profile changes that were incredibly distinct.

It had a section right after the pepper that was almost spot on with the SW flavors.

Then after these two sections it settled into it's own unique woodsy / sweet flavors and stayed there all the way to the nub.

It set a high bar for the Drac which I'm letting sit for awhile and de-lacquer-ify before I try it.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've only had the Boris and it was an incredible smoke. I normally don't go for Churchill size smokes, but the Boris was an exception. I'm saving the Drac I have only because I promised one of my buddies we'd smoke it on New Years, unless he found another one.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Damn I need to smoke another Boris. I found it kind of bland, but 100's of BOTL's can't be wrong. I must have had a bad day or something.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Damn I need to smoke another Boris. I found it kind of bland, but 100's of BOTL's can't be wrong. I must have had a bad day or something.
Me too! Almost like the flavors were muted.
That being said, the flavors I did pick up on were awesome. Oranges!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Just smoked my first Drac and cast my vote for the Boris, I thought the Drac was good and with time it will be a lot better.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea, Pete said that both of these cigars were shipping TOO YOUNG, and that people should age them before enjoying them. It's our decision whether to do that, of course, lol. I plan to smoke one soon just to see how they evolve over time, but I'll wait until spring to smoke my 2nd.
Call me crazy but if they weren't ready to be released then why were they?
I only smoked one of each so far but prefered the Boris, I have to say I was let down by the Drac perhaps time will do it justice to match the hype. :chat:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i honestly liked the drac much more than i liked the boris... the boris didnt taste too special... the drac seemed to have more flavor.. thats just me

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I had my first Boris 2 nights ago. I like it a lot. It reminded me of black cherries, or drinking a Dr. Pepper throughout. I am giving my Dracs some more time to rest.